There are a number of things you can try if you are having trouble loading, viewing, or submitting exercises. Please try the following options:
- Clear your internet history and reload the web page. This guide will walk you through it.
- Make sure you are using an updated version of one of these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
- Check your Internet connection. We recommend that you have a reasonably fast connection to the internet. Any broadband connection, like DSL or cable, should be sufficient.
- If you are using a proxy service or an ad blocker, such as Ghostery, Ad Block, or Ad Block Plus, this can conflict with our learning environment.
- If you are using a service like this, please whitelist the following sites:
If none of these solutions work, it is possible that the slowdown is caused by high traffic on our site. We do our best to balance this load on our servers, but it can cause certain courses to become unavailable. We apologize for this and are working to correct it. Please try the site again at another time of the day.