Career Paths are designed for those who want to develop in-depth foundational knowledge for a career in web development, computer science, or data science. Like a career advisor, Career Paths guide you through where to start and what to learn next. Each Career Path contains a curated list of lessons, quizzes, videos, and projects to help you learn and practice real-world skills. Aside from the Code Foundations Path, which is an introductory Path that helps you select a career field, Career Paths take about 6-12 months to complete.
We currently offer (13) Career Paths:
- Data Scientist: Machine Learning Specialist
- Data Scientist: Analytics Specialist
- Computer Science Path
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist: Inference Specialist
- Code Foundations Path
- Full Stack Engineer Path
- Front-End Engineer Path
- Back-End Engineer Path
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist: Natural Language Processing Specialist
- Machine Learning/AI Engineer Career Path
You can select your Career Path from the Catalog in the Career Paths section.
Access to Paths requires a Pro subscription. You can learn more about Codecademy Pro here.