You can login to Codecademy Go using the email address and password associated with your Codecademy account, or with your Facebook or Google account. If you use Github, Twitter or LinkedIn to log into Codecademy you’ll need to use your username or email address and password to log in. If you don’t know have this information, follow these steps:
1. Log into Codecademy.com using Facebook, Google or GitHub.
2. Navigate to 'Account Settings' and look up the email associated with the account found in 'Basic Info'.
Make sure you have access to this email account or change it to an email account you can access.
3. Log out of Codecademy.com, go to the Forgot My Password page, and enter the email associated with your account.
4. Check your email, making sure you are still logged out of Codecademy, and click the Reset Password link.
5. You should be directed to a page that asks you to input a new password. Create a new password, after which you'll be asked to log in to Codecademy.com.
6. Log in to using your email and newly created password to verify you were able to reset your password successfully.
At this point, you should now be able to use that email and password to log into Codecademy Go. We will be supporting login with Github and Twitter accounts in the near future.