You can cancel your subscription anytime by following these steps:
- Navigate to your account settings, or click here
- Click on the "Subscriptions and Billing" section, or click here
- In order to ensure cancellation of your Pro subscription, you must choose the reason as to why Pro hasn’t worked for you, then click ‘CONTINUE’.
- To confirm this selection, please click on "I want to cancel my subscription"
Please Note* If you are cancelling within the initial 14 days of your Pro subscription, you will receive a full refund.
Should you wish to return at a later date, you'll be able to pick up where you left off. Post-cancellation, your progress on lessons will remain the same, and you'll have access to projects and quizzes that you've started or completed, except for Final Projects.
- Cancellation within the first 14 days of your first subscription entitles you to a full refund. After that, no refunds will be issued – but you can cancel your subscription anytime. Please note that, depending on your bank, it can take up to 10 days for the funds to appear on your statement.
- If you're cancelling your account within the 14-day trial period, your account will read "Cancel Pro and get a refund", which, upon clicking, automatically issues you a refund and deactivates your account.
- If you're cancelling your account beyond the 14-day trial period, your account will automatically deactivate itself at the end of your billing cycle, up to which point you will still have access to Pro.
For further information, please see our Paid Services Terms.