You can cancel your subscription anytime by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Account Settings
- Click on the Manage Payments tab
- Select, "I want to cancel my subscription"
- Then, click "No thanks, I still want to cancel."
- If you have a monthly subscription, you will be given the opportunity to pause your account. If you do not want to pause, scroll down and select "No thanks, I'd like to cancel."
- Choose a reason why you are downgrading (i.e., canceling) your account
- Scroll down, click on 'Cancel my Subscription'
Your account will automatically deactivate itself at the end of your billing cycle, up to which point you will still have access to Pro. When the subscription is deactivated, you will no longer have access to Pro content or classes that you had completed while having a Pro subscription.
Should you wish to return at a later date, you'll be able to pick up where you left off. Post-cancellation, your progress on lessons will remain the same.
For further information, please see our Paid Services Terms.