Codecademy.com is only available using a desktop or laptop computer. Our platform works best on newer browsers such as Chrome or Firefox.
Please note that some courses may request you to download additional programs. This would mostly be for projects within our Paths and instructions on how to download and install these programs for Macs and PCs will be included. For Chromebooks, please see the articles below for assistance installing these programs:
- Programming Locally on a Chromebook
- Programming in Python on a Chromebook
- Installing Jupyter Notebook on a Chromebook
- Web Programming on Chromebook
- Installing IDLE on a Chromebook
To supplement your learning we've released a mobile app called Codecademy Go! It's available in the App Store and Google Play.