Skill Paths provide a short roadmap of curated content to help you develop or hone a specific skill. Whether you want to build something specific (e.g. a website) or achieve a specific short-term goal (e.g. use SQL at work), Skill Paths offer everything you need to gain a new skill in 2-3 months. Each Skill Path contains a curated list of lessons, quizzes, videos, and projects designed to help you learn and practice real-world skills.
We currently offer (11) Skill Paths:
- Build a Website with HTML, CSS, and Github Pages
- Analyze Data with SQL
- Create a Front-end App with React
- Analyze Data with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model with Python
- Visualize Data with Python
- Analyze Financial Data with Python
- Create Video Games with Phaser.js
- Build Chatbots with Python
- Develop Basic Android Apps with Java
- Analyze Data with R
- Build Python Web Apps with Flask
- Build Web Apps with ASP.NET
- Design Databases with PostgreSQL
- Build Deep Learning Models with Tensorflow
- Master Statistics with Python
You can select your Skill Path from the Catalog in the Skill Paths section.
Access to paths requires a Pro subscription. You can learn more about Codecademy Pro here.