Codecademy offers two types of Pro Paths: Skill Paths and Career Paths. Pro Paths help you know exactly what to take and in what order to build out your skillset or develop foundational domain knowledge. Whether you want to learn a specific skill (build a website) or develop in-depth knowledge for a career field (data science), Paths can help you get there.
Each Path contains a curated set of lessons, quizzes, and projects that are outlined in a set of clear milestones. Additionally, Paths are self-paced and flexible, so you can learn in at whatever pace is best for your lifestyle and time-commitment.
We currently offer two types of Pro Paths:
- Build a Website with HTML, CSS, and Github Pages
- Analyze Data with SQL
- Create a Front-end App with React
- Analyze Data with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model with Python
- Visualize Data with Python
- Analyze Financial Data with Python
- Create Video Games with Phaser.js
- Build Chatbots with Python
- Develop Basic Android Apps with Java
- Analyze Data with R
- Build Python Web Apps with Flask
- Build Web Apps with ASP.NET
- Design Databases with PostgreSQL
- Build Deep Learning Models with Tensorflow
- Master Statistics with Python
- Securing Express Applications
- Data Analyst Interview Preparation
- Data Scientist Interview Preparation
- Fundamental Math for Data Science
Create REST APIs with Spring & Java
*Career paths are not available in all countries. Skill Paths are available to all Pro and Plus subscribers.
- Code Foundations Path
- Front-End Engineer
- Back-End Engineer
- Full-Stack Engineer
- Data Scientist: Machine Learning Specialist
- Computer Science Path
- Data Scientist: Analytics Specialist
- Data Scientist: Inference Specialist
- iOS Developer
You can select your Path from the "My Courses" page on your dashboard.
Access to paths requires a Pro subscription. You can learn more about Codecademy Pro here.