Codecademy provides free Pro access to you and your students via Clever to gain access to our full course catalog! While gaining Pro access via Clever is free, if you are interested in tracking your student’s progress, we’d be happy to get you set with weekly progress reporting for a small administration fee of $100 USD per every 100 students for a full 12-months of reporting.
You will receive the following reports on a weekly basis, each student will be identified by their first name and last initial (the only information we gather from Clever). These reports will be delivered by email in a CSV attachment:
- Course Completion (eg. Learn Python 3): shows the percentage of content each individual user has completed from that Course.
- Path Completions (eg. The Web Development Path): shows the percentage of content each individual user has completed from that Path.
- Content Item Completed: This report shows the type of content completed within the past month along with the title of the content item.
- Content Item Completion Totals: This report shows how many content items an individual user has completed over the course of the previous month. Content items can include lessons, projects, articles, and quizzes.
- Quiz Scores: This report shows the quiz scores, of each individual user, over the course of the previous month.
- Active Days on Platform This report shows the number of days each user visited the platform over the course of the previous month.
- Hours on Platform: The report shows the number of hours throughout the month the seat was active on the platform. Note that this metric looks at hours as a unit. Therefore, this report shows the number of hours throughout the month in which the seat was active, not the total amount of active time.
If interested, please contact email@example.com to speak with one of our representatives.