A "pending" invitation means you have added the user to your plan, however, they have not yet verified their account within the email invitation sent. You can perform the following actions on a pending invitation:
- Resend- this triggers a resend of the initial email invitation.
- Note: the email invitation contains a unique access token. In order to activate the account, the recipient must click the link by verifying their email address.
- Remove- this revokes the invitation token from the recipient and frees up an account on your plan.
- Note: this person will have already received the initial invitation email but the invite token will no longer be valid for use.
- Get new invitation URL- it’s important to first note that clicking this link will cause all prior invitations to expire. Upon clicking this link for a given email/user, a new invitation token is created. Account Managers should then share this new invitation link directly with their teammate.
- Note: this is a handy workaround if your teammate experiences issues with the initial invitation email.
For further assistance with the Business Account Management tool, please contact your Codecademy Account Representative directly or email email@example.com.