As of August 2019, our streaks have been updated! Your streaks are now recorded for progress completed both on the web and on mobile. Please see below for more information regarding streaks:
What are streaks?
- Streaks are a fun way to encourage you to keep making a little bit of progress on a regular basis!
- For every day that you make progress on Codecademy, the streak number on your dashboard will go up by 1.
- We've found that our learners who stick to a consistent habit for learning to code are often more successful than those who work in big chunks with big breaks in-between. Streaks are there to help you stay motivated.
Is my web streak the same as my mobile streak?
- Yes, it's now all one streak! Progress on both web or mobile now counts towards the same streak.
What activities count towards my streak?
- Passing any checkpoint in a lesson
- Making any progress in a project (checking off any of the boxes next to each step)
- Starting a new project
- Finishing a quiz
- Finishing an article, video, or informational
- You have to click "Up Next" to mark these as finished
- Finishing a practice pack on web or mobile
Where can I see my streak?
- Right on your dashboard on mobile or web
- Under My Profile on the web
- User profile page on mobile