Community Support Resources
- Discussion with peers includes asking questions and sharing resources!
- We strongly encourage learners to ask for feedback on projects as well as to find partners to pair with. It’s often helpful to find a buddy (or two!) to help each other stay motivated and accountable throughout the Intensive.
- Slack Moderators will answer questions, summarize important discussions and highlight helpful resources in the Slack chat channels. Moderators will also keep things on track as the cohort progresses through the coursework.
- Project Reviews
- You will complete and submit a couple of cumulative projects that a professional developer will review. They will provide feedback with notes.
- Community forums – this is accessible to Free, Pro, and Pro Intensive learners.
- Post questions & code, seek advice, network. A hub that is loaded with lots of information.
- You will have access to quizzes and projects for additional study support, the extra practice that reinforces retention.