This Intensive teaches you the the basics of Python in order to visualize data.
Unit 1: Introduction to Python
Learn the basics of Python.
- Python syntax, and functions
Unit 2: Python for Data Analysis
- Lists and Jupyter Notebooks
Unit 3: Visualizing Data with Matplotlib
- Line graphs with Matplotlib
Unit 4: Data Manipulation with Pandas
Use the Pandas Python library to load, inspect and modify data to perform advanced data analysis.
Unit 5: Advanced Graphing with Seaborn
- Introduction to and styling with Seaborn, a data visualization library.
Unit 6: Capstone Projects
- Water pollution Across the World Dive into a series of datasets about global health concerns and visualize your findings.
- Historical Netflix Stock Data Analyze the market competition and utilize graphs and chargs to make a presentation for a board meeting.
By the end of Data Visualization with Python, you’ll have learned the basics of a programming language and programming logic, worked with functions, and used different Python libraries (Seaborn, Pandas , Matplotlib) to create compelling data visualizations.