We offer various forms of support in our Codecademy Pro Intensive programs:
- Advisors: Our advisors are experienced coders who are ready to help you at a moment’s notice. Contact them via live chat and they’ll review your code, debug your issues, and help you with what to learn next!
- Project Review: Professional review of your projects, with notes and feedback given for each.
- Slack: This is provided as a communication resource to network with peers in the program who will be working on the same material, as well as a mentor mediator who checks in daily to address any general questions/concerns. For example:
- Check in each day as you begin your work. See who’s online, and find others to work with.
- Your cohort moderator will summarize important discussions, highlight key resources, and post updates.
- Share great resources on the week’s material or website development/programming [news] in general.
Codecademy Support: Lastly, you always have the option to reach out to us. We are happy to help with any questions you may have about the program.