We offer various forms of support in our Codecademy Pro Intensive programs:
Project Review: Professional review of your 1-3 cumulative projects, with notes and feedback given. Your feedback will come through Github so you can reference it again and again.
Slack: This is provided as a communication resource to network with peers in the program who will be working on the same material, as well as a moderator who checks in daily to address any general questions/concerns. There are several chat rooms to jump into. See below for descriptions.
- Cohort channel – Collaborate with your peers
- Find the channel that corresponds to your Intensive start date. Meet your cohort’s Moderator and introduce yourself to your peers.
- We strongly encourage learners to ask for feedback on projects as well as to find partners to pair within this channel. It’s often helpful to find a buddy (or two!) to help each other stay motivated and accountable throughout the Intensive.
- Unit Channels – Find help from experts
- There are several unit channels that match the unit structure in the syllabus.
- Ask questions and share resources in the relevant unit channel. In addition to your peers, your Moderators will answer questions, summarize important discussions, and highlight helpful resources.
- An "Everything Else" Channel – Socialize with your community
- This is a general space for anyone to post anything and everything outside of what’s listed above. Moderators may also post here with any important announcements, general resources or other relevant course information.
Codecademy Support: Submit a Request to our Support Team for any account related question you may have!
Please visit our Help Center for more information about Codecademy Pro Intensive.