In the Intro to Data Analysis Pro Intensive you’ll learn hypothesis & A/B testing, SQL that allows you to query databases, data visualization basics, and simple, yet sound analysis techniques.
Intro to Matplotlib
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Chart Types with Matplotlib
You can plot charts and graphs!
Intro to Pandas
- Selections with Pandas
- Adding and modifying columns with Pandas
- Pandas Aggregates
You can load, inspect, and modify data with Pandas, a python library.
Multiple Tables in Pandas
- Multiple Tables in Pandas
- Optional Project: Combining Matplotlib and Pandas to load data and make charts
You can perform advanced data analysis with Pandas, a python library.
Week 4 & 5
- Intro to Numpy Arrays
Statistical Distributions with Numpy
- Statistics with Numpy
- Statistical Distributions
You can understand how to use Numpy arrays to efficiently calculate things like mean and median. You can understand different types of statistical distributions and how they describe real data.
- Statistical Basis for Testing
- Hypothesis Testing
You can rigorously determine if an observed difference is “real”.
Sample Size Determination
- Sample Size Determination with SciPy
You can determine the sample size necessary to test a given hypothesis.
Selections in SQL
Aggregates in SQL
- Optional Project: Hypothesis Testing with Pandas
You can select and analyze data from SQL databases.
Multiple Tables in SQL
- Optional Project: Sample Size Determination with data from SQL
SQL database and perform complex queries.
Capstone Project: Choose at least one (from the three)
- Level 1: On-platform analysis of biodiversity in national parks
- Level 2: Off-platform analysis of biodiversity in national parks
- Level 3: Off-platform A/B Testing a Funnel for MuscleHub Gym