Learn to read, analyze, and visualize data with the most in-demand language for business analysts, product managers, and marketers.
Get started with Learn SQL and dig deeper with the more advanced Table Transformation and Analyzing Business Metrics courses.
We recommend the following curriculum path to gain the valuable skills needed to analyze data:
- Learn SQL
- Learn to communicate with databases using SQL, the standard data-management language. You'll learn—and practice with 4 projects—how to manipulate data and build queries that communicate with more than one table.
- SQL: Table Transformation
- Practice more SQL in this course that covers how to manipulate and transform data. You'll learn more about manipulating data stored in relational databases using SQL. You will get familiarized with subqueries, set operations, conditional aggregates, and more.
- SQL: Analyze Business Metrics
- Explore SQL further in this course focusing on how to analyze data. You'll get exposed to the basics of data analysis. You'll go through several workflows that will allow you to dissect and understand large amounts of data.